Since November 2019, Pulse for Jira provides extensive Permissions and Visibility settings.
This tab is available in the Global Pulse panel to Jira Administrators only.
The following options are available:
- Who should be included in View Tracking?
- Track All Users - DEFAULT
- Specific Groups
- Who can see Pulse for Jira Interface Elements (Navigation Items, Panels)?
- All Users
- Only Jira Administrators
- Only Jira Administrators and Project Administrators (on their Project - not the Global Panel) - DEFAULT
- Only Jira Administrators and specific Groups
- Always show the Simple View Tracker Panel in the Jira Issue View?
- Google Analytics - Coming Soon
The following Issue View Panels are available depending on the options chosen:
|Detailed View - Old Issue View||Simple View - Old Issue View (DEFAULT)||Pulse in New Issue View|
The Settings tab looks like the following screenshot: