Due to the way we store the Vote information, in order to keep the data on *your Confluence Cloud instance*, we are limited on how much data we can store per page.
In August 2019, we released a new version of Votes for Confluence which brings many improvements including much better scaling.
Now a macro on a page can handle over 200 votes.
- You can now colorize the Option Bars (make them different colors).
- Fixed a bug where old votes are not cleared up after an option is removed
- Fixed a bug where old votes were being counted in calculations
- Fixed an incorrect App Logo in the Macro Browser.
- Add more Macros per Page!
- We've massively increased the efficiency of our vote storage.
- e.g. on average, with 4 macros on a page, you can now store 50 votes against each macro (200 total votes), against the previous amount of 23.
- Before: 23 votes x 4 macros = 92 votes in total on a page
- After: 50 votes x 4 macros = 200 votes in total on a page
- See the improvement below for the new maximum amount of votes/macros that can be held on a single page.
- Remember you can still create multiple pages and split your survey across them to increase the number of macros.