Disable inactive users
The Inactive Users tab provides more detailed information and let's you drill down into the users themselves which are shown in the Red sector of the Pie Charts in the License Summary page.
It lists users who can be considered inactive, based on your criteria.
Steps to disable inactive users:
- Click on the Configuration cog
- Select your criteria for the search
- Close the Configuration panel
- Select inactive users who you wish to disable using the checkboxes next to each username
- When you are ready, click the red disable button in the top right
- Confirm the disable action
- Monitor the status of the job
- Inactivity period - in months
- Whether to show users who have never logged in