Pulse for Jira is a complete analytics solution for Atlassian Jira Cloud.
The App will allow you to track activity on your system in terms of Project, Issues and Users.
The following actions on Issues are currently captured by the solution:
These actions can be tracked over time, or discretely to compare different items, for example:
- See how Project activity varies over time and between Projects
- Find which Users are most active across Projects and Issues
- Discover bottleneck Issues by seeing the most trafficked Issues
- Drill down into individual Projects and give users the right level of insight
The flow of the App usage is as follows:
- Install the Pulse for Jira App
- Use Jira as you would normally - actions will be tracked as you go
- Open the Pulse for Jira App at either the Global or Project-level to interact with the analytics data
Take a look at some of the screenshots below: