I am proud to present the release of version 1.1.7 of Cleaner for JIRA.
DATA CENTER BETA
- Data Center compatibility
- Cleaner for JIRA is now compatible with JIRA Data Center
- Increased Scan Performance
- You can now benefit from a much shorter scan time by using the pre-enabled Quick Scan feature
- Currently, the extended scan is not used, so it has been disabled by default.
- Expect a 75% decrease in scan time
- Inactive Users Configuration
- You can now select how many days a user must have not logged in to be considered inactive
- You can also set the 'Remember Me' cookie duration to account for this feature if you have it enabled (defaults to 14 days) to offset for the JRASERVER-13089 bug.
- Added Links to additional support
- Added Full Name to the Users List
- Fixed an error condition that would reduce your deletions even if the deletion was not successful (only affects evaluation users)
- Fixed an error where the Deep Dive panel would show the wrong name in the title.
- Added Error Throwing to the Workflow deletion