I am proud to present a new release of Cleaner for JIRA, version 1.1.10.
FULL DATA CENTER SUPPORT DISABLE INACTIVE USERS
- Disable Inactive Users
- You can now disable inactive users right from Cleaner for JIRA. No more clicking through the Users & Groups pages!
- Full Data Center Support
- Added Support for the Atlassian Beehive API
- Cleaner for JIRA will now lock the system or cluster when a Scan or Deletion is taking place.
- This prevents multiple users causing duplicates/errors in edge cases.
- Statuses, Priorities and Resolutions moved into a seperate Tab
- Reimplemented Issue Type Bulk Deletion for JIRA versions 7.2.0 and above
- Not supported below 7.2.0 due to the JRASERVER-45161 bug.
- On versions prior, a delete button has been added to allow manual deletion from within Cleaner for JIRA.