The Projects page gives you a high-level management view of your Jira Projects, including:
- Date of the last issue update
- Number of issues contained in the Project
- Project Lead
- Name, Icon and ID
You can delete Projects in bulk by following the instructions below:
- Use the Table Headers to sort the table.
- Select the Projects you want to delete by using the checkbox shown next to each row on the table.
- When you are ready, click on the red delete button in the top right.
- Confirm the deletion
- Table Sorting
- Bulk Delete
- Export to CSV
- View Project
- View Issues
- View Lead
- Delete Singular