See an at-a-glance view of the features in the App and how to get your team started using the plugin in less than 10 minutes.
Learn how to set up the App with your teams specific requirements.
- Automatically Restrict Pages (Cloud) — Set up automatic restriction of page editing and viewing based on the classification set.
- Configure Classification Level Names and Descriptions (Cloud) — Change the names and descriptions of Classification Levels to fit your organisation's needs.
- Disable Classification for a Space (Cloud) — If a particular Space does not require data classification features, it can be disabled by following these instructions.
Learn how to use the App as an end-user who will perform classification.
- Classify a Page (Cloud) — Set the classification level for a page to one of the 4 starting options (up to 10 can be added).
- View Classifications for a Space (Cloud) — View both pending and classified pages in a particular Space using Compliance Search.
- View your Pending Classifications (Cloud) — View pages that you have created, but have not yet classified. This serves as a to-do list for the end-user.