Once you've set up your Classification Levels, you can start to manually classify pages across all your Confluence Pages (remember you can opt-out individual Spaces).
- First, navigate to a Confluence page which you can view and edit.
- Notice the 'Pending Level' indicator at the top of the page.
- Click on the indicator to change the level for the page.
- If you have restrictions enabled, the page will refresh and show the new restrictions applied.
- In the '...' menu, click on 'Classification History' to see an Audit Trail.