Find out what's new in Approvals for Confluence Cloud
Get started quickly with our Quick Start Guides.
- Section Approval (Macro) — Create multiple Approval instances inside of a Confluence page using the Approval Macro.
- Page Approval (Byline)
- Create a Page Approval (Cloud)
- Configure Page Approval Permissions — Allow only a certain group of users to create and remove Page Approvals.
- See Dashboard View — View any Pending Approvals right in your dashboard.
- Searching Page Approvals — Find pages awaiting your approvals easily with the search functionality.
- Manage Page Approvals — Learn how to add, remove approvers and approve or reject approvals.
- Expire On Date (Cloud) — Learn how to set Page Approvals to expire at a certain date and time.
- Approval Teams
- Email Notifications
Find out more about the different interface elements in the App.
- Settings — Settings that affect all Approval types.
- User Email Settings — Change your personal preferences from the Profile menu (bottom left) and choose Settings → Approvals. You can disable email notifications from this page.
- Section Approval — The section approval offering uses a Macro to provide functionality - it is useful for when you need approval on seperate pieces of content on the same page.