This feature allows the grouping of frequent approvers into a team. These teams can then be picked from both Section and Page Approvals, saving precious time and ensuring no-one is forgotten!
To create/manage approval teams:
- Head to Space settings > Content tools > Approvals.
- Under the Teams section, you'll be able to see the teams that you currently have.
Create a new team
To create a new team:
- Click "Make a Team" and a section will be shown, allowing you to configure the name, description and the members in the team.
- To add members, simply start typing the name of the user in the Team Members picker and click on their name when they're shown.
- Once you're happy with the changes you've made, click "Save". This team will now be selectable from any Section/Page Approvals in your Confluence system!
Manage existing teams
To change details of the existing teams:
- Click on the Team Select dropdown and select the team you wish to change.
- Once selected, a section showing the details of the team will be shown.
- You can freely change the name, description and members of the team.
a. In order to add additional members, use the Team Members picker and start typing the name of the user.
b. To remove an existing user from the team, click on the X symbol next to the user's name.
- When you're happy with the changes, click "Save".
- Alternatively, if you want to delete the team, click "Delete".